.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thinking...



Thinking is the best part in my life

Thinking makes me realize that I’m still human

Thinking is a special gift from God,

to us as a human being

So what I’m thinking right now?



I’m thinking of my life

What have I done? What do I do? What will I do?

A lot of things have happened since I’m alive

They taught me everything

To be strong, sometime weak

To live happily ever after or sad forever

Even though I’m glad to have this feeling

Because without it, I’m nothing

Just like a stone or a wall, feel nothing...



Then I’m thinking of U

When I see U, I try to hide this feeling

I’m pretending nothing happen

Maybe U are hurt inside,

what I have done before

Maybe U thinks I was playing with your feeling

But seriously I never have intention to do that

I didn’t know what I wanted

I was afraid; either this feeling is true or not



After a long time I thought

After a long time I have tried to understand

I am pretty sure, it’s true

But it’s already too late

I’d gave up the chance that I’d before

I never ask U

because if it’s true……………

i am just asking for your forgiveness

please forgive me SS...



Someone told me

“Fight for it if u really want it”

But I never want to fight

I am happy if people, who I care, are also happy

I am going to let it go

It doesn’t mean that I give up

I am who I am….

\(^_^)/



p/s : thanks to them who help me to improve