.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

i'm loving it

I’m still awake but not studying

Still b’facebooking and b’blogging

For a moment I keep thinking

Thinking of something far away from here…

I just heard people talked in English

I love the way they talked

And it makes me wondering of my MUET Speaking this Monday

I have some unnamed feeling

Should I call it SCARE? NOT CONFIDENT? AWKWARD?

Because I have this unnamed feeling, can I do it?

I never used to speak English before

I mean not always, not all the time

But MUET does make me realized

how useful and important English is

That’s why I decided to learn more about English

It’s still not too late for me to learn something new, right?

If we always have an interest in it

we can do anything what we want

People out there, help me if u can

Together we stand

And together we help each other…

(O_O)/