.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

i'm kind, but i'm not stupid

Dalam p'jlnan ke klas, smbil mlintas jln di dpn main lbrary... tiba2...

??? : Hello..

Aku : (tercengang-cengang mlihat foreigner bkulit gelap)

??? : Assalamualaikum...

Aku : Wa'lam

??? : Owhhh..!! U'r Muslim. I though u'r chinese

Aku : Chinese? No.. No.. No (smbil t'senyum)

??? : Ur skin is white. That why i think u'r chinese

Aku : (hanya mpu t'snyum)

??? : Actually my car brokes down. Can u show me the mosque?

Aku : Mosque? Mmm... Do u mean small mosque, surau? (smbil was2)

??? : No... No.. The big one. Can u walk with me?

Aku : Mmm... Actually i have a class rite now

??? : Please~ help me. We'r muslim.. Sacrifice ur time for muslim, show me the mosque

Aku : (dh xtau nk wat per... t'kesima dgn pktaan "WE'R MUSLIM") Come.!!

??? : Owhh.. I like that word 'come'.. Come.!!

(jln sma2 lalu dpn main lbrary)

??? : I'm from Canada... What's ur name?

Aku : Owhh, Canada.. Fakhrul.. U?

??? : ******

Aku : How long have u been here?

??? : Already 9 months... i stay in 12 college.. u?

Aku : from 7th

(blaa...blaa...blaa...blaa...blaa...blaa...blaa... lintas jln nk lalu tsik vasiti)

??? : Actually Fakhrul.. My car broke down.. I have 2 go to the airport coz my flight 2 Canada is tonite.. But i dont have mOney to take the teksi

Aku : Owhhhh... (dh rasa plik d ctue).. Where did u put ur car?

??? : 4th college

Aku : Mmm... (smbil mmikirkan strategi) u need mOney rite.. Actually i also don't have mOney 2 help u

??? : Owhh (wat muka psrah).. I can go to the mOsque & some1 there myb can help me

Aku : Yeahhh.....

??? : (tiba2) erkkk... do u know where CIMB Bank is? I can withdraw my money there

Aku : (mmandang skeliling smbil mmkirkn kt mna CIMB Bank) erkkk...

??? : I think this way rite (smbil mnunjuk ke arh jln ke KPS)

Aku : yeahhhhhhh2...

??? : So, i just go there and withdraw my money.. K, tq Fakhrul.. Take care

Aku : Ok.......

Dia b'lalu pergi, aku pon cpt2 blah...
sO, kOrng dh tahu kn apa mksud t'srat d sbaliknya
xmsuk akal smua 2
dh dok 9 months kt UM, xkn xtau kt mna msjid pnya lar bsaq kt dpn 2
nape awai2 xt'pk nk g CIMB Bank wthdraw mOney kn
keta rOsak kt 4th, dok 12nd... mmmmm....

siyesly i'm very2 kind
2 help somebOdy
2 help everyOne
if the ask 4 help
but
i'm not stupid
that every1 can take advntages on me
God give me brain 2 think
thanks God ^_^


P/S : just be careful wherever u go... think b4 take the action =) rpa2nya incident nie dh lma blaku kt UM, my friends pon ada yg tkena.. sO people out there, be careful k